My Friend List is full
! So please no random adds until I do my yearly cleaning! Besides, you can post your comments as often as you like on my page even without being on my friends list. Yes, that means everyone can be my friend as long as we post friendly comments on each other's BL! I guess you didn't know that!
I'll add anyone back asap tho!
5th December 2008
I was born...
20 March 1986 in Germany
I live in...
Germany (since 2014)
, Anime List: [Link]
, Manga List: [Link]
About my Rating System
- Originality, Good Controls and Nice Ideas are needed to get high values. Each game must show its needed strengths. RPGs must have a great story and nice characters, platforming games ought to have excellent controls, simulations must be accurate and so on. The poorer the game, the lower the score.
- Fun and Scenarios. If a game is fun playing (solo, multiplayer or online), if the levels are well designed (stunning scenarios in JRPGs, tricky jumps in platformers), the enemies are balanced, the mood is correct, stay sure the score will be high. Otherwise...it won't!
- Nice BGMs and good voice acting is needed to get high scores here. SFX are counted as well. Low rating means lame soundtrack.
- How much time you spend with a game. Short games, that are likely to be played again, are okay, while long games with wrong pacing, you won't even finish. Replay value is great in games, since you have paid them a lot, and want to be busy with a game as long as possible. Multiplayer is important too.
- What the game looks like. Cell-shaded or realistic, colorful or dark and spooky, I don't care, I just want to enjoy what I'm looking at. Slowdowns and glitches are definitely a "no-no".
- Not an average.
★★★★★ = Masterpiece (9.5|10)
★★★★ = Excellent (8|8.5|9)
★★★ = Good (7|7.5)
★★ = Mediocre (5|5.5|6|6.5)
★ = Bad (1|1.5|2|2.5|3|3.5|4|4.5)
- Rareware Marathon (RWM): 11 Games from 03/02/09 - 23/07/09
- Ubisoft Marathon (UM): 7 Games from 22/05/10 - 03/10/10
- God of War Marathon (GoWM): 6 Games from 28/04/18 - 11/11/18