I do a podcast with some friends! It's a fun, informal discussion about what we're playing, what we're interested in, and the occasional gaming topic. Check it out!
Neo Geo CDZ
+ I use the star rating to identify how much I want that particular game in relation to others.
5 star = Something that would bring me extreme joy
1 star = Something that would be cool to get at some point
And you can fill in all the gaps between those two.
+ I also include the rough cost, which can be viewed by hovering over the globe. I group them together by hundreds, with each $ sign representing $100. So a game marked at $$ should probably cost roughly $200-$299. This is designed to help anyone using my wishlist to find gift ideas know what is a realistic price to pay.
+ I add all games I'm interested in regardless of price. Sure, some games are way out of my budget, but my wishlist is a running list of all games I'd like to own, in a perfect world
The What's and Why's of Adding Games
- Arcade compilations are added as a single
null entry to avoid inflation of system totals
- Compilations with over 10 games are added as a single
entry to avoid inflation of system totals
- If all games in a compilation are owned in another form, or an entire compliation would be
, then the compilation will be added as a single
- "Season" games will be added as a single entry
- If the same games are owned both digitally and physically, digital games will be removed
- PS+ / Games with Gold / other free games from subscriptions service will not be added
Optimism and games.