Owner of the gaming website Nepsgamingparadise.com
: Dylan Bokxie
: the Netherlands
: the age of 3 or 4 (Equal to 1999/2000)
: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (SC)/Final Fantasy VI
Favorite franchises (In no particular order)
: Sonic, Tales, Final Fantasy, Mega Man, Hyperdimension Neptunia
: SNES, original gameboy being the first handheld
: 2D platformers, JRPGs
Languages I speak
: Dutch, English, German, Japanese (Romanji only).
So heylo, my name is Dylan! Most of who I exactly am has been described in the bland form above, so I'll keep it short.
I've finished my study as Company Administrator and am currently studying Japanese. I work at the supermarket as Head Agricultural Department for the time being, but am looking for a fulltime job. I don't do sports too much anymore, but I go to the gym twice a week.
I guess that's all I have to tell about myself. Please, feel free to contact me in any way. I'm a friendly person who responds to everyone, eventually keeping contact in the progress~
- My memory is... pretty vague to say the least. So no, the games that are on my backloggery are not
all the games that I have played in my entire life. I often check wikipedia lists per console to see if something pops up. I have included all my Steam games, but since I haven't played them all, the
meter might rise over time (unbeatable or bad games). I won't add games that I've played co-op. That aside, these are only a few (several Tales games and party games), but I still won't add them.
- The only DLC that I will add as a seperate entry in my backloggery are DLC that actually have hours, or probably even days of playtime. Think amongst the lines of Skyrim and Hyrule Warriors, and less among the lines of the Tales games (costumes most of the time).
- Below are my thoughts of every status available on Backloggery:
- Games that I have not played yet, but I do own. This also goes for games with less playtime than give or take half an hour.
- Easy as it is mentioned. No credits or final boss, no beaten status.
- In case the credits or final boss are beaten, this status will be available.
- The tough one, since everybody has a different view about completion. Every game has a different objective, so look among the lines of Superbosses, Checklists or all data collected. Levelling a character to the max possible level does not
count as completion for me, unless a bonus is attached to it. Achievements do not
count as completion.
- Games that can't be beaten, I have no intention of beating or games I own multiple times.
- I don't use this status. At least, not for now. Mastery is a difficult definition, and I can't apply them to games half of the time.
- Since ratings only go up to 5 stars, these are fairly unaccurate. For a full opinion on a game, please feel free to ask me. For example, 2 stars doesn't automaticly mean that a game sucks, and 5 stars doesn't mean a game is perfect.
- I've played a lot of hacks in my life, which are games of themselves. I'll put them under their respective game.
- American games are region-free, Japanese games either emulated/region-free/bootleg.
- I am ashamed to admit that yes, I have emulated some games ('Others' symbol). I do have my reasons for it. I do plan to get all the games I have emulated physically though, unless they are far too expensive. Like Mega Man X3.
That's all for now. Have fun browsing through my backlog!