Hello, everyone! Volt790 here.
Welcome to my Backloggery, where I will use this to keep track of all the games I plan on beating and completing!
Links to my Socials are farther down. Sorry for any inconvenience, but it was the best thing that worked for me, since I have many. I probably need to add more. Hey, Its always good to get around!
So, I'm Volt790, and this here is my Backloggery page, which I plan on using to keep track of all the games I own -and have owned- so I know the status of beating them I have! Plus, its useful to keep track of my collection
The gameplan of this page? To play and complete games to the best of my ability. With Work, College, and Life, 100% on games is kinda hard... Still, I'll be trying! After I do, I guess I'll give my thoughts on the game the best I can. I'm no Completionist or SomeCallMeJohnny or Really Freakin' Clever or... ... I was going somewhere with this.
The reviews will go up on my Tumblr, I guess, and I'll share it around to give my opinion. I won't do it on every game, since some games already have their ratings PRETTY well-known... (Lookin' at you, Sonic Boom) so it'll only be on some.
1. All games I own are here in my Backloggery.
2. I still include games on here that I have beaten before, and ones I no longer own. This is because I also use this for a personal use, and you guys can recommend games for me, or ask me to draw pictures of already-beaten games. If you feel like it.
3. If I own the same game on different systems, they both count as different games, and they both get their own comments/Progress. This is because. Well. They're on different platforms. they both need their own completion status.
4. If the game is not completeable, due to a real-life situation or something out of my control, it'll be completed as long as everything else that CAN be done is done.
5. Achievements or Trophies don't count towards completion, unless they represent something in the game FOR completion. (Example: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle will have the number of Emblems I have in Achievements.)
6. I still update my Backloggery time-to-time with games I have already beaten, since I may forget the game until reminded. I will try to make the info as accurate as possible, with a Comment letting you know it is an old game.
7. *Answers to any questions I may get shall go here & in upcoming spots*
___The Backloggery Details______________________
Progress Notes will display how far I am in the game. When a game is completed, it will display what I have done in the game to achieve completion status.
Comments will display a short review of the game and my thoughts on it AFTER I beat the game. I may comment on the parts of the game I've already played through, however.
My Memory Card lists new games, started games, beaten games, and completed games.
After a game is defeated, it will have "Completed". It will only have "Beaten" if I have beaten the game, update, and continue to "Completed" or some other circumstances. It will have "Mastered" ONLY if I do something to challenge myself.