Hello and welcome to my Backloggery, feel free to add me and I hope you enjoy checking out my profile!
* Age: 31
* Gender: Male
* Country: Belgium
* Favorite System(s): PS1, PS2, PS3, SNES, PSVita, 3DS, Switch
* PlayStation Trophies: www.psnprofiles.com/ZeRoBaha
* Trophy hunter!
* Favorite Franchises: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Suikoden, Breath of Fire, Mass Effect, Pokémon, Xenoblade, Dragon Quest, Freelancer, Command & Conquer...these are in no order but I like just about anything really!
- Why games:
Been gaming since I was 3 years old and will probably continue doing so untill I'll get my real life game over screen...
Many of the games mentioned here have been played throughout my life from when I was younger up untill this day, many games still have to be added which I do sporadically, there's also the problem that I don't remember everything I played back then, that said, I'll keep adding games on a regular basis, old & new, everything gets added! Enjoy!
- How I add games:
Any game I play or have played with the exception of demos (unless they're 5h+) gets added to my Backloggery.
In some games you'll notice [ ] before the name of the game, these are meant to order games (by time of release) and generally just have a better overview, the abbreviations are as followed:
- [EXP]: This stands for EXPansion, these are massive and expand the world of the original in one way or another (new continent, new mode, etc...).
- [DLC]: This stands for DownLoadable Content and is usually (but not always) paid content that adds to the game (new area, new character, missions, more story, etc...).
- [EXTRA]: Single items that doesn't expand on the story (small missions, clothing, new weapon/armor, etc...).
- [PACK]: Various different items in one pack (skins, classes, clothing, characters, weapons, etc...)
- [BONUS]: Extra content added with patches (trophies, levels, etc...).
- [FREE]: Everybody likes FREE stuff!
Under progression note I will always write where I'm at in the game and if the game is finished or completed I will write what I have achieved.
Under comments I will always leave the genre of the game followed by a small summary.
- How I rate games:
Reminder: this is purely based on my taste and you might disagree on what "score" I gave a certain game, I view and rate all games as if they were just released and I play them for the first time, generally I rate on gameplay and not on graphics...
✶ - I forced myself trough this, it's really really cringeworthy bad, BURN IT!
✶✶ - It just isn't that good, it's playable and that's it really.
✶✶✶ - This is an average game, it's a mixed bag of good and bad feelings, worth a try at least, you might find something that appeals to you.
✶✶✶✶ - This is good game, worth your time and money, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
✶✶✶✶✶ - This is the best of the best, you will not regret playing this and you'll be left wanting for more, IT IS THAT GOOD!
- How I use status icons:
: These are nulled games, either they have no point in which you can call it an end, I don't wish to continue or revisit the game or I have a double copy and this double copy has no extra content on another system.
: These are games that are waiting to be played.
: These are games I am currently playing, it's also possible that I stopped playing for some reason, if they are left on this status then I plan on finishing them at some point.
: These are beaten, the ending has been seen, yet there's still some unfinished business, this might be more story, unlocks, trophies or extra stuff after the credits that I want to earn/experience, I also put
when replaying a game.
: These games are done, I've completed them to my heart's content, there's no content left for me, this is the status I want to achieve with every game.
: When I (re-)played a game so much I know it on the top of my head, these fall under this symbol.