Welcome to my pile of shame. I enjoy collecting video games but have a pretty bad tendency to not play and finish them before buying more, so here I am.
I have a heavy leniency towards JRPGs, but I enjoy playing any genre of game. If you have any game suggestions or you'd just like to talk about common interests, feel free to leave a comment, I'm always more than happy to talk with people about video games.
⋮ Twitter [Link]
╍ Kirby Series Progress ╍
Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Kirby: Squeak Squad
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Kirby Mass Attack
Kirby's Return to Dream Land
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Kirby: Planet Robobot
Kirby Star Allies
-- Rating System --
★★★★★ - Games that I will always love, despite any flaws, and always highly recommend.
★★★★ - A game where the positives shine bright and the negatives, if any, don't damper the experience.
★★★ - Average, there are a decent amount of positives and negatives, but mostly positives. A good game worth playing.
★★ - Below average, perhaps a little enjoyment could be found in it depending on who you are, but it didn't really appeal to me.
★ - I don't like it.
-- How stuff works --
- "Other" ownership will mostly apply to any emulated games I play. As much as I'd love to own and play a lot of older games, the reality is that it'd be near impossible for me.
- I'll mark games I don't have any intention of actually playing or finishing as
. For example, I may play a fighting game but I don't plan on playing through all available modes when I play them, they're mostly just for playing against friends. This also applies to duplicate games I've already beaten on another platform and games that don't have an actual end.
- Seen the ending of the game (for games with multiple endings, just seeing one counts), credits rolled, that kind of stuff.
- Finished everything the game has to offer (obtained all achievements/trophies) or I've finished everything I want to do. For the sake of my sanity, I won't bother counting any achievements that are unobtainable, multiplayer only or really pointless grinds.
- This is a tricky one. As of writing, the only
game I have is Portal 2 because I used to speedrun it. Once I can properly nail down what it means to me personally to have mastered a game, I'll fill this out better.
♫ - I might have a music note symbol in some of the review sections for games to give special mention to my favourite song from a particular game. I'm a big fan of video game music so it's something I'd like to remember if I can.