Nice to meet you all. I'm just an average gamer, nothing special about me.
My free time has been decreasing a lot sadly (growing up sucks), but my total lack of social life has my back, so I can still find a moments or three to spare for a nice game! If you have something to say, go ahead, I don't bite =)
JRPGs, Platformers, VNs, any game with "hell" in its definition, pizza, animation, sleeping.
FPSs, games with too many endings, elitists, dogs (yeah... long story)
. So please forgive my pasta english.
Yes, my PSN name sucks, but I created that account when I was around 15, so just ignore that.
DISCLAIMER: None of my backlog banners are my own (most were found on image search engines). I couldn't draw if my life depended on it. All credits go to their original authors.
requirements do not include difficulty and bestiary/item diary, unless linked to a trophy or other particular rewards. I also generally disregard DLC or "update" achievements (especially if they're from paid DLC or are introduced much later).
- I usually play games with lots of missables, not-so-noticeable events or thousands of choices or secrets with a walkthrough. Yes, I'm reaaaaallly lazy.
- I almost never record my play time, it has no significance.
- Games marked with
either have no goal or are not working.
- Ports and remakes don't have their own entry, only one version of each game is added (often either the original one, or the first version I completed). Games which only share the title (e.g. Bomberman) and Pokémon games are added separately.
- When a game features a branched story, I'll often do multiple simultaneous playthroughs. I am quite indecisive, indeed. Also, I rarely, if ever, play the same game more than once.
- I know I'm not supposed to, but I tend to add pretty much every single thing I play (except for some ten-minutes-long joke games). In fact, if you're looking for some nice, freeware or really cheap titles to kill some time, take a look at my Steam and PC download lists. You'll probably find something. Oh, and the PC library is mostly filled with Visual Novels (but not dating sims), if you're into that.
I'll write something else here when I'll feel like it =D