Hi, I'm Jack and I make videos on the internet sometimes.
I've been playing games since I was a toddler but it wasn't until I was 9 when I started my road as a hardcore gamer. It started when I first played Runescape back around 2006.
I love all kinds of games and tend not to have a preferred genre, my taste in things change too rapidly for that to be the case.
A few years back I started to develop a terrible disease known as "Collectoridouse" which some of you I'm sure are aware can be deadly to one's wallet. Now I have a huge backlog of games and have been doing my best to run through them all as long as that may take, and with my backlog growing more than it shrinks that might never come to pass.
YouTube - [Link]
Twitch - [Link]
Twitter - [Link]
Discord - [Link]
-Other Gaming Platforms-
Oculus Rift -
Epic Games -
-Records and Progress-
1/1/2019 - [Link]
5/25/1997 - [Link]
-Rules of the Road-
- I haven't played past the main menu.
- No significant progress.
- Finished the main story and/or have seen the credits. In the case of MMOs, multiplayer shooters, or otherwise endless games I'll mark it beaten when I feel I've gotten my enjoyment out of it.
- 100%, all DLC finished (if any) and all achievements acquired (if any). In the case of endless games, if there's nothing like achievements then I'll mark it as completed when I've gotten my enjoyment out of it.
- Completed a challenge outside the scope of the game's mechanics. i.e. speedrun, no health items, etc.
- Extremely rare cases such as collector's items and the like.
I don't use unofficial emulation outside of absolute necessity. i.e. The game no longer exists on shelves of official sellers or resellers for reasonable prices or the game was never released for my region.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I loved every second of it and could hardly put down my controller.
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - There were a few flaws but the game was otherwise enjoyable overall.
⭐⭐⭐ - The game was fine, nothing great but nothing bad either. A solid way to sink time but mostly unmemorable.
⭐⭐ - Heavily flawed and fairly boring. Can't believe it was released in such a state.
⭐ - Just burn it. This shouldn't exist in any form.
-BrainHex [Link] -
Your BrainHex Class is Survivor.
Your BrainHex Sub-Class is Survivor-Conqueror.
You like pulse-pounding risks and escaping from hideous and scary threats as well as defeating impossibly difficult foes, struggling until you eventually achieve victory, and beating other players.
According to your results, there are few play experiences that you strongly dislike.
Your scores for each of the classes in this test were as follows: