This is my collection, as it stands. It is games that I have in my possession, that's it. I can't play games that I don't have, and may never find again.
I've been at this over 20 years. I've played many games, everything from NES to Arcade to any system nowadays. I know what I know, and I'm happy with that.
For those of you wondering, my stats for how I break down my game list is as follows:
- Unbeaten, and will be played at some point.
- Main campaign has been beaten on some difficulty level, or perhaps a different set of goals, such as _____ many matches online (see: Hockey)
- Done everything I want to in the game. Most likely beaten on the toughest difficulty, maybe not all the achievements/trophies, but it's had a lot of time spent at it, and I know just about everything about it.
- Done everything, and I DO know EVERYTHING about it. Ask me.
- Game that's been bought, and has about a 1 in 1000 chance of me actually playing it. It's more so that I own it, because I would like to play it someday.