Hey! I'm a big Koopa fan from Italy. Feel free to shoot me a message or add me to your Multitap (just make sure I can add you back!), I don't know the move Bite yet.
I am kinda the opposite of today's video gaming industry. I still like Nintendo, despise first-person shooters, love platformers, and hate those eye-stressing VR systems.
I'm on Twitter as @WingedNoko, I usually post my gaming progress or chat with some friends.
20, that would be pretty nice
Make sure not to lose my "Master of Unlocking" badge
- I never saved the game, although I might have tried the first few minutes of it.
- Obtained save data.
- Generally beating the final boss and watching the credits, but if the credits come very early into the game and there's still a lot of content after that, I can consider a game
until I say otherwise.
- To be honest, a game is
when I feel like it, but I do have some personal rules:
- Achievements are never
required, neither are best ranks if they don't unlock anything.
- I have to beat the game at the hardest difficulty, but I don't need to endure all the post-game at said difficulty.
- If there's an in-game percentual (e.g. Kirby), only when it says "100%" I can
- For games like Pokémon, finishing the usual monster encyclopedia isn't required. However, finishing the Regional Pokédex (or at least as much as I can without a paired version) is
- I use this for three kinds of games:
1) compilations I will most likely never finish
2) games that shouldn't have an ending (please let me know if a game I marked
does have an ending of sorts)
3) Bubble Bobble: Double Shot, that game is too hard, long, and has no guides or walkthroughs online
Some people use this for multiple versions of a single game too, but I just don't add those to my backlog.
- A few examples are a speedrun, all achievements, all highest ranks, no-hit run, all staff times beaten, or National Pokédex finished.
I should definitely re-rate my whole collection.
I don't like rating games that much, especially because I have serious bias problems towards some genres, so I decided to rate how much I enjoyed playing through the game.
☆☆☆☆☆ - not rated - I should try to leave all
games like this.
★☆☆☆☆ - didn't enjoy playing at all, I would never do it again.
★★☆☆☆ - somewhat enjoyed playing, I wasn't really exicted.
★★★☆☆ - was a fun experience overall, though some parts were bad.
★★★★☆ - I had fun most of the time.
★★★★★ - denotes my favorite games. The games rated 5-stars should be about 1/7th of my total collection.
I also use stars for the Wishlist, this signals how much I want a game. My Wishlist is also outdated, however, so don't mind it.